Dodgers vs Angels Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Dodgers vs Angels Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (14-7, 8-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (7-13, 4-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium – Anaheim, CA
Dodgers vs Angels Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-150) | LAA: (+130)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+100) | LAA: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (85%) | LAA: (15%)
World Series Odds: LAD: (+400) | LAA: (+5000)
Dodgers vs Angels Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Walker Buehler (0-0, 4.40 ERA)
Angels: Andrew Heaney (1-1, 4.26 ERA)
Dodgers vs Angels Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 9
Dodgers vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Dodgers defeated the Angels yesterday, 7-4.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last six games.
- The Dodgers are 12-5 straight up in their last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Angels' last five games.
- The Angels are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
Dodgers vs Angels Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.43 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 2.86 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (T-No. 13 in MLB).
- The Angels are surrendering 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!