Dodgers vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 7
In MLB action on Wednesday, the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the San Francisco Giants.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (93-42) vs. San Francisco Giants (65-69)
- Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-255) | SF: (+210)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-122) | SF: +1.5 (+102)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will start Clayton Kershaw (7-3) versus the Giants and Alex Cobb (5-6).
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (59.1%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -255 on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a +210 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Dodgers are hosting the Giants and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are -122 to cover the runline, with the Giants being +102.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Giants on September 7 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 127 games this season and have come away with the win 91 times (71.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 15 times in 20 chances when named as a favorite of at least -270 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 59 of their 133 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Giants have gone 11-30 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 26.8% of those games).
- San Francisco has played as a moneyline underdog of +220 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 65 times this season for a 65-58-8 record against the over/under.