Sanchez vs Pereira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 167 Welterweight Bout - Co-Main Event
Diego "The Nightmare" Sanchez (29-12-0, 10 KOs) vs. Michel "Demolidor" Pereira (23-10-0, 10 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second-last fight on the Main Card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Santa Ana Star Center — Rio Rancho, NM
Sanchez vs Pereira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 167 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Diego Sanchez (+140)
- Michel Pereira (-164)
Sanchez vs Pereira Betting Trends & Stats
- Diego Sanchez lost to Michael Chiesa, by decision, in his last bout on July 6, 2019.
- Michel Pereira lost to Tristan Connelly, by decision, in his most recent bout on Sep. 14, 2019.
- Sanchez averages 2.75 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38 percent accuracy rate.
- Sanchez averages 2.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57 percent defense rate.
- Pereira averages 2.26 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44 percent accuracy rate.
- Pereira averages 3.93 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48 percent defense rate.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.