Diamondbacks vs Padres Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (0-3, 0-3 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (3-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+188) | SD: (-225)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-111) | SD: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ARI: (N/A) | SD: (N/A)
World Series Odds: ARI: (+13000) | SD: (+800)
Diamondbacks vs Padres Probable Pitchers
Diamondbacks: Taylor Widener (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Padres: Chris Paddack (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Padres Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Trends
- San Diego is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) over Arizona so far in the first three games of this series.
- The total has hit the under in two of the first three games of this series.
Diamondbacks vs Padres Stats
- Arizona averaged 4.48 runs per game last season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Arizona surrendered 4.92 runs per game last season (No. 17 in MLB).
- San Diego averaged 5.35 runs per game last season (No. 4 in MLB).
- San Diego surrendered 4.24 runs per game last season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.