Diamondbacks vs Padres Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (1-2, 1-2 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (2-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Monday, July 27, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: ARI: (+114) | SD: (-130)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-176) | SD: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ARI: (30%) | SD: (70%)
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Luke Weaver (4-3, 2.94 ERA) | SD: Joey Lucchesi (10-10, 4.18 ERA)
World Series Odds: ARI: (+3500) | SD: (+3800)
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Trends
- Arizona defeated San Diego, 4-3, in Sunday's game.
- Arizona covered the spread (run line) in 55.6 of its games last season (No. 4 in MLB) and they covered the spread last game, making them 1-2 in 2020.
- San Diego covered the spread (run line) in 46.9 percent of its games last season (T-No. 24) and they failed to cover the spread last game, making them 2-1 in 2020.
- Arizona hit the over in 50.0 percent of its games last season (No. 15 in MLB).
- San Diego hit the over in 49.0 percent of its games last season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
Diamondbacks vs Padres Stats
- Arizona averaged 5.02 runs per game last season (T-No. 10 in MLB) and they scored 4 runs last game.
- Arizona surrendered 4.59 runs per game last season (No. 12 in MLB).
- San Diego averaged 4.21 runs per game last season (No. 27 in MLB) and they scored 3 runs last game.
- San Diego surrendered 4.87 runs per game last season (No. 17 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!