Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Braves Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (9-9, 3-4 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (9-8, 7-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Location: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Diamondbacks vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+138) | ATL: (-160)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-150) | ATL: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 9 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 11% | ATL: 89%
Starting Pitcher: ARI: Luke Weaver (0-1, 5.17 ERA) | ATL: Michael Soroka (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- Arizona is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Arizona is 4-1 straight up in its last five games on the road.
- The total has gone over in seven of Arizona's last nine games on the road.
- The total has gone over in five of Atlanta's last six games against Arizona, dating back to last season.
- Atlanta is 2-4 ATS and 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Diamondbacks vs Braves Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Arizona Diamondbacks (+134) – The Diamondbacks are facing more of an unknown commodity in Michael Soroka, who is making his 2019 debut Thursday. The 20-year-old righty did, however, make five appearances in 2018 and allowed 30 hits in just 25 2/3 innings. The Diamondbacks have been one of the better offensive teams to start 2019, especially in terms of hits per game. Arizona is averaging 9.67 hits per game, which is the best in baseball.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.