Cover Photo: Getty Images
Wilder vs Breazeale Fight Info
Deontay Wilder (40-0-1, 39 KOs) vs Dominic Breazeale (20-1, 18 KOs)
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: The card begins at 8 p.m. EST. Wilder vs Breazeale fight is scheduled for 11 p.m.
Venue: Barclays Center – New York, NY
Wilder vs Breazeale Odds and Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Wilder: (-1000)
- Breazeale: (+480)
- Draw: (+2700)
Method of Victory:
- Wilder: Points or Decision (+440)
- Wilder: KO/TKO (-240)
- Breazeale: Points or Decision (+1200)
- Breazeale: KO/TKO (+1000)
Wilder vs Breazeale Betting Trends & Stats
- This is a title fight for the WBC Heavyweight Title.
- This will be Wilder's first fight since his split decision against Tyson Fury.
- This is Breazeale's second chance at a title fight, previously losing to current WBA (Super), IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua in 2016 by way of seventh-round knockout.
- Since the loss to Joshua, Breazeale has recorded three straight wins.
- Both fighters stand at 6' 7", although Wilder possesses a slight 1.5-inch advantage in reach.
Wilder vs Breazeale Best Prop Bet
All Wilder vs. Breazeale props for this fight can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Deontay Wilder by OK/TKO (-240) – While both fighters have proven they possess great knockout power, Wilder is on another level in that area. He's a generational power puncher. Wilder also owns the advantage in speed and is an excellent counter puncher. His unorthodox stance forces fighters to get out of position at times, making them more susceptible to being knocked out with one of Wilder's haymakers. If Breazeale gets too aggressive and puts himself in a bad spot, even just one time, it could be lights out for him quicker than many think.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.