Maia vs Burns Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 170 Welterweight Bout — Co-Main Event
Demian Maia (28-9-0, 3 KOs, 14 Submissions) vs. Gilbert "Durinho" Burns (17-3-0, 5 KOs, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second-last fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nilson Nelson Gymnasium — Brasilia, Brazil
Maia vs Burns Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 170 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Demian Maia: (+170)
- Gilbert Burns: (-200)
Maia vs Burns Betting Trends & Stats
- Maia defeated Ben Askren, by submission, in his most recent bout on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Burns defeated Gunnar Nelson, by decision, in his most recent bout on Sep. 28, 2019.
- Maia averages 1.82 significant strikes landed and 2.01 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a -0.19 differential).
- Burns averages 3.09 significant strikes landed and 3.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a +0.04 differential).
- Maia averages 2.49 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 25 percent takedown accuracy rate and 61 percent takedown defense rate.
- Burns averages 2.43 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 38 percent takedown accuracy rate and 50 percent takedown defense rate.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.