Barry vs Jackson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 205 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Dean "The Sniper" Barry (4-1-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Mike "The Truth" Jackson (0-1-0, 7 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Barry vs Jackson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 205 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dean Barry: (-1200)
- Mike Jackson: (+680)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Barry by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Barry by Points: (N/A)
- Barry by Submission: (N/A)
- Jackson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jackson by Points: (N/A)
- Jackson by Submission: (N/A)
Barry vs Jackson Prediction
UFC Fight Night 205 Barry-Jackson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Dean Barry (96%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (79%)
Barry vs Jackson Betting Trends & Stats
- Dean Barry defeated Drew Lipton, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight at Titan FC 73 on Dec. 17, 2021.
- Mike Jackson fought CM Punk to a no contest in his most recent fight on June 9, 2018.
- Jackson averages 4.25 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Jackson averages 1.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 75% defense rate.
- Jackson has a 88% takedown defense rate.
- This is Barry's first UFC fight, so he has no available stats.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.