Rodriguez vs Parsons Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 31 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Daniel "D-Rod" Rodriguez (14-2-0, 7 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Preston Parsons (9-2-0, 1 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Rodriguez vs Parsons Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 31 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Daniel Rodriguez: (-250)
- Preston Parsons: (+198)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Rodriguez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by Points: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by Submission: (N/A)
- Parsons by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Parsons by Points: (N/A)
- Parsons by Submission: (N/A)
Rodriguez vs Parsons Prediction
UFC Vegas 31 Rodriguez-Parsons prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Daniel Rodriguez (93%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (71%)
Rodriguez vs Parsons Betting Trends & Stats
- Daniel Rodriguez defeated Mike Perry, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on April 10, 2021.
- Preston Parsons defeated Jeff Peterson, by submission, in his most recent fight at Combat Night Pro 22 on June 5, 2021.
- Rodriguez averages 7.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Rodriguez averages 5.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Rodriguez has a 78% takedown defense rate.
- This is Parsons' first fight in the UFC, so he has no available stats.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.