Renegades vs Wildcats Game Info
XFL Week 2
Dallas Renegades (0-1) vs. Los Angeles Wildcats (0-1)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Renegades vs Wildcats Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-235) | LAW: (+185)
Spread: DAL: -5.5 (-115) | LAW: +5.5 (-105)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: 80% | LAW: 20%
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: DAL: (+600) | LAW: (+1000)
Renegades vs Wildcats Stats
- Dallas is averaging 9.0 points per game (PPG) [No. 7 in the XFL].
- Dallas is surrendering 15.0 PPG (No. 6 in the XFL).
- Los Angeles is averaging 17.0 PPG (No. 4 in the XFL).
- Los Angeles us surrendering 37.0 PPG (No. 8 in the XFL).
- Dallas lost to the St. Louis BattleHawks, 15-9, at home in Week 1.
- Los Angeles lost to the Houston Roughnecks, 37-17, on the road in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.