Cubs vs White Sox Game Info
Chicago Cubs (47-42, 18-26 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (41-44, 24-20 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 7, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Cubs vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-186) | CHW: (+160)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (-122) | CHW: +1.5 (+104)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 78% | CHW: 22%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Kyle Hendricks (7-6, 3.45 ERA) | CHW: Ivan Nova (3-7, 5.92 ERA)
Cubs vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last six games.
- The Cubs are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the White Sox's last 10 games.
Cubs vs White Sox Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.10 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.41 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Kyle Hendricks is 1-2 with a 3.44 ERA in six career starts against the White Sox.
- Ivan Nova is 4-2 with a 3.75 ERA in nine career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Cubs-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ivan Nova - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-152) – Ivan Nova isn't known as a strikeout pitcher, with just 64 Ks in 94 1/3 innings pitched this season. However, he has struck out four or more batters in four of his last five starts. Nova faces a Cubs' offense that comes into the day with the fourth most strikeouts in the National League (806) so he could tally at least four Ks again this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.