Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (24-14, 9-8 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (18-23, 9-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ballpark – Cincinnati, OH
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+100) | CIN: (-114)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+140) | CIN: +1.5 (-166)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 67% | CIN: 33%
Starting Pitcher: CHC: Kyle Hendricks (2-4, 3.19 ERA) | CIN: Tanner Roark (3-1, 3.27 ERA)
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in each of the Cubs' last five games.
- The Cubs are 12-2 straight up in their last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Cincinnati's last seven games against the Cubs.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cubs vs Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Hendricks Total Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-144) – Kyle Hendricks has been up and down in terms of strikeouts this season, recording as many as 11 in a single outing but also as few as two. But he could be trending in the right direction as he had seven Ks in his last outing. He also goes up against a Reds squad that strikes out an average of 8.75 times per game this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.