Cubs vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, June 14
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Dodgers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (38-30, 14-19 Away) Los Angeles Dodgers (46-23, 26-7 Home)
Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Cubs vs Dodgers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+156) | LAD: (-180)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-136) | LAD: -1.5 (+116)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 22% | LAD: 78%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Kyle Hendricks (7-4, 3.00 ERA) LAD: Rich Hill (3-1, 2.40 ERA)
Cubs vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of the Cubs' last seven games against the Dodgers.
- The Cubs are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Dodgers' last 11 games.
- The Dodgers are 6-0 straight up in their last six home games.
Cubs vs Dodgers Stats
- Kyle Hendricks has a 5.16 ERA and 2-2 record through 22 2/3 innings pitched in four career starts against the Dodgers.
- Rich Hill has a 0.00 ERA and 0-0 record through 6 2/3 innings pitched in two career appearances (one start) against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are averaging 5.24 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.25 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
Cubs vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Cubs-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rich Hill - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-144) – Hill has been a fantastic source of strikeouts this season, fanning seven or more batters in three of his last five appearances. Hill has also averaged 7.6 Ks per contest over that stretch, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.