Cubs vs Brewers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (76-65, 29-41 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (73-68, 42-31 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+112) | MIL: (-128)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-186) | MIL: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 9 – Over (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 57% | MIL: 43%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (12-9, 4.19 ERA) | MIL: Adrian Houser (6-5, 3.45 ERA)
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of the Cubs' last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Cubs' last five games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the under in six of Milwaukee's last seven home games.
- Milwaukee is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
Cubs vs Brewers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.88 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Jon Lester is 5-3 with a 2.10 ERA in 10 career starts against Milwaukee.
- Adrian Houser is 1-1 with a 4.26 ERA in six career appearances (one start) against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cubs-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kyle Schwarber (+210) — Kyle Schwarber has hit a total of 34 home runs this season. He has been terrific against right-handed pitchers, like Houser, hitting 28 of those home runs with a .526 slugging percentage. In four career at-bats against Houser, Schwarber has hit one home run and has a 1.250 slugging percentage. The Cubs' slugger also has two home runs over the past seven days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.