Cover Photo: Michael Reaves/Getty Images
Colorado vs Texas Game Info
No. 4 Colorado Buffaloes (23-12, 5-8 Away) vs. No. 2 Texas Longhorns (18-16, 14-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
Colorado vs Texas Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: COLO: (+195) | TEX: (-245)
Spread: COLO: +5.5 (-110) | TEX: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COLO: 65% | TEX : 35%
Colorado vs Texas Betting Trends & Stats
- Colorado is 19-16 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Colorado is 4-9 ATS in road games this season.
- Texas has a 14-10 all-time series lead over Colorado.
- Texas is 15-19 ATS this season.
- Texas is 8-12 ATS in home games this season.
Colorado vs Texas Prop Bet
All Colorado vs Texas betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Colorado) Total Points: Over 66.5 (-115) – The Colorado Buffaloes averaged 74.1 points per game (PPG) this season and they've averaged 77.0 PPG in the NIT. Meanwhile, the Texas Longhorns have surrendered an average of 74.5 PPG in the NIT.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.