Colorado vs Florida State Basketball Game Info
East Region - Round of 32
No. 5 Colorado Buffaloes (23-8) vs. No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (17-6)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch Colorado vs Florida State March Madness Game
Date: Monday, March 22, 2021
Time: 7:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Indiana Farmers Coliseum – Indianapolis, IN
Colorado vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (-104) | FSU: (-112)
Spread: COLO: +1 (-106) | FSU: -1 (-116)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: (39%) | FSU: (61%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COLO: (+5000) | FSU: (+10000)
Colorado vs Florida State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 48.1%
Colorado vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Colorado and Florida State.
- Colorado is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Colorado's last 12 games.
- Florida State is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Florida State's last 17 games.
- Colorado defeated Georgetown, 96-73, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Florida State defeated UNC Greensboro, 64-54, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.