Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Colorado State Rams and Wyoming Cowboys.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado State vs Wyoming Point Spread
The Rams are 3.5-point road favorites against the Cowboys. Colorado State is +100 to cover the spread, while Wyoming is -122 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Colorado State vs Wyoming Over/Under
The over/under for the Colorado State vs Wyoming Week 10 college football matchup is set at 40.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Colorado State vs Wyoming Moneyline
The Rams vs Cowboys moneyline has Colorado State as a -180 favorite, while Wyoming is the +146 underdog at home.
Colorado State vs Wyoming Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 54-48-4 all-time in 106 head-to-head matchups against Wyoming.
- Colorado State defeated Wyoming, 34-24, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 5, 2020.
- Colorado State is 4-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado State's eight games.
- Wyoming is 1-6-1 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Wyoming's eight games.
Colorado State vs Wyoming Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado State wins (71.1%)
Colorado State vs Wyoming Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (-180) | WYO: (+146)
Spread: CSU: -3.5 (+100) | WYO: +3.5 (-122)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.