Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Colorado Buffaloes and California Golden Bears.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado vs California Point Spread
The Golden Bears are 8.5-point home favorites against the Buffaloes. California is -112 to cover the spread, while Colorado is -108 to cover as the 8.5-point underdog.
Colorad vs California Over/Under
The over/under for the Colorado vs California Week 8 college football matchup is set at 43.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Colorado vs California Moneyline
The Buffaloes vs Golden Bears moneyline has California as a -375 favorite, while Colorado is the +285 underdog on the road.
Colorado vs California Betting Trends
- California is 6-4 straight up in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- California defeated Colorado, 33-21, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Colorado is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against California.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last six games.
- California is 0-5 ATS in its last five games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in five of California's last last six games against Colorado.
Colorado vs California Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+285) | CAL: (-375)
Spread: COLO: +8.5 (-108) | CAL: -8.5 (-112)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: (N/A) | CAL: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.