Colorado vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
NCAA Basketball Game
Colorado Buffaloes (6-1, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (6-1, 0-1 Pac-12)
Date: Monday, Dec. 28, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
Colorado vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (-102) | ARIZ: (-116)
Spread: COLO: +1.5 (-118) | ARIZ: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: (N/A) | ARIZ: (N/A)
Colorado vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona is 20-14 in the 34 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Colorado is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Colorado's last six games.
- Arizona is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Arizona is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- Colorado defeated Grand Canyon, 74-64, in its most recent game.
- Arizona defeated Montana, 70-64, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.