Colgate vs Syracuse Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 20 College Basketball Game
Colgate vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
Colgate Raiders (2-2, 0-2 Away) vs. Syracuse Orange (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome — Syracuse, NY
Broadcast: ACCNX, ESPN+
Colgate vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLG: (+460) | SYR: (-650)
Spread: COLG: +10.5 (-118) | SYR: -10.5 (-104)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COLG: (N/A) | SYR: (+6000)
Colgate vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Syracuse Orange win (74.1%)
Colgate vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 69-11 in 80 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colgate.
- Syracuse defeated Colgate, 70-54, in their last meeting on Nov. 13, 2019.
- Colgate is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colgate's last five games against Syracuse.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Syracuse's last 12 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.