Clippers vs Pacers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Clippers vs Pacers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Clippers (37-18, 15-10 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (25-27, 9-15 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Clippers vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-158) | IND: (+134)
Spread: LAC: -3.5 (-108) | IND: +3 (-112)
Total: 232 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (86%) | IND: (14%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+700) | IND: (+16000)
Clippers vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clippers vs Pacers Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Indiana.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Clippers' last 10 road games.
- Indiana is 1-10 ATS in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Indiana's last five home games against the Clippers.
- The Clippers defeated Detroit, 131-124, in their most recent game on April 11, 2021.
- Indiana defeated Memphis, 132-125, in its most recent game on April 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.