Clemson vs Syracuse Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
No. 1 Clemson Tigers (2-0, 1-0 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (1-1, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Clemson vs Syracuse Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: CLEM: -27.5 (-110) | SYR: +27.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLEM: 59% | SYR: 41%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CLEM: (+175) | SYR: (+25000)
Odds to Win ACC Championship: CLEM: (-750) | SYR: (+4000)
Clemson vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Syracuse, 27-23, at home in Clemson in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Each of the past two meetings between these teams were decided by four points or fewer.
- Clemson is 5-2 in its seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Syracuse.
- Syracuse is 1-4 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Clemson defeated No. 12 Texas A&M, 24-10, at home in Clemson in Week 2.
- Syracuse lost to Maryland, 63-20, on the road in College Park in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.