Cincinnati vs Tulsa Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
No. 7 Cincinnati Bearcats (8-0, 6-0 American) vs. No. 24 Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-1, 6-0 American)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Chapman Stadium – Tulsa, OK
Cincinnati vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-550) | TLSA: (+390)
Spread: CIN: -11.5 (-105) | TLSA: +11.5 (-115)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (72%) | TLSA: (28%)
Cincinnati vs Tulsa Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Cincinnati: (75.4%) | Tulsa: (24.6%)
Cincinnati vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tulsa is 17-15-2 all-time against Cincinnati, but the Bearcats won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 24-13, on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five road games.
- Tulsa is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Tulsa's last nine games.
- Cincinnati defeated UCF, 36-33, in its most recent game.
- Tulsa defeated Navy, 19-6, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.