Chiefs vs Broncos Week 7 Game Info
NFL Week 7 Game
Kansas City Chiefs (5-1, 3-0 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (2-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High — Denver, CO
Chiefs vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-350) | DEN: (+280)
Spread: KC: -7 (-110) | DEN: +7 (-110)
Total: 44 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KC: (81'%) | DEN: (19%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: KC: (+390) | DEN: (+18000)
Chiefs vs Broncos Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Chiefs -10
Chiefs vs Broncos Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City's last five games.
- Kansas City is 13-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Denver is 4-1 ATS in its five games this season.
- Denver is 0-6 ATS in its last six games against Kansas City.
Chiefs vs Broncos Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 29.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Kansas City surrendered 21.2 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Denver is averaging 20.0 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!