Chelsea vs Liverpool Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 6
Chelsea FC (2-2-1, 8 points) vs. Liverpool FC (5-0-0, 15 points)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Start Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Stamford Bridge – London, England
Watch: NBC Sports Network
Chelsea vs Liverpool Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHE: (+260) | LFC: (-105) | DRAW: (+270)
Spread: CHE: +1 (-115) | LFC: -1 (+240)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-166) | Under: (+142)
Team to Score the First Goal: CHE: (+130) | LFC: (-160) I NO GOALS: (+1500)
Chelsea vs Liverpool Betting Trends & Stats
- Chelsea sits in sixth place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 2-2-1 record and an even goal differential.
- Liverpool sits in 1st place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 5-0-0 record and a plus-11 goal differential.
- Liverpool is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Chelsea.
- Chelsea is 3-5-2 (W-D-L) in its last 10 matches.
- Liverpool is 9-0-1 (W-D-L) in its 10 matches.
Chelsea vs Liverpool Prop Bet
All Chelsea-Liverpool betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Half-Time Result: Draw (+125) – Two of the Premier League's superpowers will face off at Stamford Bridge this weekend when Chelsea hosts Liverpool. These two clubs have played each other pretty evenly in recent years, with four draws in regulation time over their last 10 matches. The teams most recently squared off in the UEFA Super Cup on August 14, in a match that was 1-1 at halftime before ultimately going to a shootout in which Liverpool prevailed, 5-4. If history is any indication, expect another tight affair this Sunday that could result in two clean sheets in the first half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.