Charlotte vs FIU Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Charlotte 49ers (3-2, 1-0 C-USA) vs. Florida International Panthers (1-4, 0-1 C-USA)
Date: Friday, October 8, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Riccardo Silva Stadium – Miami, FL
Charlotte vs FIU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHAR: (-180) | FIU: (+146)
Spread: CHAR: -3.5 (-108) | FIU: +3.5 (-112)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHAR: (N/A) | FIU: (N/A)
Charlotte vs FIU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Charlotte: (48.7%) | Florida International: (51.3%)
Charlotte vs FIU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- FIU is 5-0 straight up in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Charlotte.
- FIU defeated Charlotte, 48-23, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Charlotte is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Charlotte's last five games.
- FIU is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of FIU's last five games against Charlotte.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.