Chargers vs Bengals Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 1 NFL Game
Chargers vs Bengals Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Los Angeles Chargers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium — Cincinnati, OH
Chargers vs Bengals Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-146) | CIN: (+124)
Spread: LAC: -3 (+100) | CIN: +3 (-120)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (47%) | CIN: (53%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAC: (+4000) | CIN: (+17000)
Chargers vs Bengals Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bengals (+3)
Chargers vs Bengals Betting Trends
- The Chargers finished 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its final seven games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in four of the Chargers' last five games in 2019.
- The total hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last five games in 2019.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Bengals' last five games against the Chargers.
Chargers vs Bengals Stats
- The Chargers averaged 21.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Chargers surrendered 21.6 PPG last season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati averaged 17.4 PPG last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati surrendered 26.2 PPG last season (T-No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.