Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Central Michigan Chippewas and Ohio Bobcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Central Michigan vs Ohio Point Spread
The Chippewas are 5.5-point road favorites against the Bobcats. Central Michigan is -106 to cover the spread, while Ohio is -114 to cover as the 5.5-point underdog.
Central Michigan vs Ohio Over/Under
The over/under for the Central Michigan vs Ohio Week 6 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Central Michigan vs Ohio Moneyline
The Chippewas vs Bobcats moneyline has Central Michigan as a -220 favorite, while Ohio is the +176 underdog at home.
Central Michigan vs Ohio Betting Trends
- Central Michigan is 26-4-2 in 32 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Central Michigan defeated Ohio, 30-27, in their last meeting on Nov. 4, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of Central Michigan's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Ohio's last five games against Central Michigan.
- Central Michigan is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Ohio.
- Ohio is 1-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games.
Central Michigan vs Ohio Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (-220) | OHIO: (+176)
Spread: CMU: -5.5 (-106) | OHIO: +5.5 (-114)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CMU: (N/A) | OHIO: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.