Celtics vs Warriors Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (March 16)
By Larry Rupp
Celtics vs Warriors Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Boston Celtics (41-28, 17-16 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (47-22, 29-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Celtics vs Warriors Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+110) | GSW: (-130)
Spread: BOS: +2 (-108) | GSW: -2 (-112)
Total: 219.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+1600) | GSW: (+460)
Celtics vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (69.8%)
Celtics vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Golden State.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Boston's last 11 games.
- Golden State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Golden State's last 12 games against Boston.
Celtics vs Warriors Prop Bets
- Jayson Tatum — 29.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Stephen Curry — 25.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Jaylen Brown — 22.5: Over (-116) | Under (-104)
- Robert Williams — 10.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Jayson Tatum — 7.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Al Horford — 7.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Marcus Smart — 5.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Stephen Curry — 5.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Jayson Tatum — 4.5: Over (+122) | Under (-148)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.