Celtics vs Heat Game 3 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Finals - Game 3 (MIA Leads 2-0)
No. 3 Boston Celtics (48-24, 22-14 Away) vs. No. 5 Miami Heat (44-29, 29-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Celtics vs Heat Betting Info
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-146) | MIA: (+124)
Spread: BOS: -3 (-110) | MIA: +3 (-110)
Total: 206.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (48%) | MIA: (52%)
Series Price: BOS: (+270) | MIA: (-355)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+950) | MIA: (+360)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Celtics vs Heat Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends
- Miami is 10-1 both straight up and against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Miami is 6-13 straight up in its last 19 games against Boston.
- Boston is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Boston's last 11 games.
Celtics vs Heat Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.5 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 112.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.