Celtics vs Bucks Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By michael obermuller
Celtics vs Bucks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (21-22, 8-15 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (28-14, 17-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Celtics vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+188) | MIL: (-225)
Spread: BOS: +5.5 (-105) | MIL: -5.5 (-115)
Total: 229.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (18%) | MIL: (82%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+3400) | MIL: (+750)
Celtics vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Boston is 1-4 against the spread in its last five games.
- Boston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Milwaukee is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
- Boston lost to Memphis, 132-126 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 22, 2021.
- Milwaukee defeated Indiana, 140-113, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 22, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.