Cavaliers vs Wizards Game Info
Cleveland Cavaliers (2-5, 0-3 Away) vs. Washington Wizards (2-5, 1-2 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 8, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena – Washington, DC
Cavaliers vs Wizards Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+166) | WAS: (-196)
Spread: CLE: +4.5 (-110) | WAS: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 232 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 47% | WAS: 53%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: CLE: (+25000) | WAS: (+25000)
Cavaliers vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 12-6 straight up in the last 18 games with Washington.
- Cleveland is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games on the road.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last five games between Washington and Cleveland.
- Washington is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games at home.
Cavaliers vs Wizards Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 106.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Cleveland is surrendering 112.1 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Washington is averaging 115.3 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Washington is surrendering 118.1 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Cleveland lost to the Boston Celtics, 119-113, at home on Tuesday, Nov. 5.
- Washington lost to the Indiana Pacers, 121-106, on the road on Wednesday, Nov. 6.
Cavaliers vs Wizards Prop Bet
All Cavaliers-Wizards betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Top Points Scorer - Kevin Love (+440) — The favorite to score the most points in this game is the Wizards' Bradley Beal (-160), and while he certainly has a good shot, next in line is Kevin Love. Averaging 18.9 points per game this season, Love already has three games above 20 and a season-high total of 29. On top of that, he has three games this season shooting double-digit threes, including two of the last three. If the shots start falling for Love early, he could set a new season high tonight. Even if that's not the case, he still has a path through his 14.4 rebounds per game. Given the number of opportunities that creates, Love has multiple ways to get to the top of the box score in the scoring category tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.