The Cleveland Cavaliers are among the NBA squads playing on Tuesday, versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cavaliers vs Hawks Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (35-22) vs. Atlanta Hawks (26-30)
- Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Cavaliers vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-122) | ATL: (+104)
- Spread: CLE: -2 (-112) | ATL: +2 (-108)
- Total: 220.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 34-19-4 against the spread this season.
- As 1-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers are 15-10-2 against the spread.
- There have been 21 Cleveland games (out of 57) that went over the total this season.
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 25-32-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 1-point underdogs or greater, the Hawks are 8-16.
- Atlanta has played 56 games this season, and 31 of them have hit the over.
Cavaliers vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (54.6%)
Cavaliers vs Hawks Point Spread
The Cavaliers are at the Hawks, and favored by 2 points. Cleveland is -112 to cover the spread, with Atlanta being -108.
Cavaliers vs Hawks Over/Under
Cavaliers versus Hawks, on February 15, has an over/under of 220.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Cavaliers vs Hawks Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Cavaliers-Hawks, Cleveland is the favorite at -122, and Atlanta is +104 playing at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!