The St. Louis Cardinals versus the Cincinnati Reds is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (50-44) vs. Cincinnati Reds (34-57)
- Date: Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-172) | CIN: (+144)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+115) | CIN: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Cardinals vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
Graham Ashcraft gets the start for the Cincinnati Reds, and the St. Louis Cardinals will roll out Steven Matz.
Cardinals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (65.3%)
Cardinals vs Reds Moneyline
- St. Louis is a -172 favorite on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +144 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Reds Spread
- The Cardinals are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Reds. The Cardinals are +115 to cover the spread, while the Reds are -138.
Cardinals vs Reds Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Reds, on July 17, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 44 games this season and have come away with the win 31 times (70.5%) in those contests.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 10-5 when favored by -172 or better by bookmakers this year.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 45 of their 95 opportunities.
- The Reds have been the underdog on the moneyline 69 total times this season. They've gone 25-44 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer, Cincinnati has a record of 10-27 (27%).
- Cincinnati has played in 87 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-39-2).