Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 10
The St. Louis Cardinals are among the MLB teams playing on Saturday, up against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (81-58) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (51-86)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 7:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Coverage: SportsNet PT
Cardinals vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-205) | PIT: (+172)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-111) | PIT: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Cardinals vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Jack Flaherty (0-1) against the Pirates and JT Brubaker (3-11).
Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (55.4%)
Cardinals vs Pirates Moneyline
- St. Louis is a -205 favorites on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +172 underdog at home.
Cardinals vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Pirates are -108 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are -111.
Cardinals vs Pirates Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Cardinals-Pirates on September 10, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 81 games this season and have come away with the win 57 times (70.4%) in those contests.
- This year, St. Louis has won 12 of 19 games when listed as at least -200 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 68 of their 139 opportunities.
- The Pirates have been the underdog on the moneyline 118 total times this season. They've gone 41-77 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +168 or longer, Pittsburgh has gone 14-31 (31.1%).
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 60 times this season for a 60-65-10 record against the over/under.