Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (52-47, 24-27 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (46-53, 23-24 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+116) | PIT: (-132)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-180) | PIT: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 60% | PIT: 40%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (9-4, 3.57 ERA) | PIT: Chris Archer (3-6, 5.36 ERA)
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 7-1 straight up in its last seven road games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in six of Pittsburgh's last seven home games against St. Louis.
- St. Louis is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Pirates Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.53 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Dakota Hudson is 1-0 with a 2.45 ERA in five career appearances (one start) against Pittsburgh.
- Chris Archer is 0-0 with a 2.82 ERA in four career starts against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Tyler O'Neill (+310) — The Cardinals are battling for the NL Central crown, and got a big win last night in extra innings against a division foe in the Pirates. The Cardinals are now 8-2 in their last 10 games, and one major factor has been outfielder Tyler O'Neill, who has a .323 average and four homers in 62 July at-bats. Today O'Neill will square off with Chris Archer, one of the most homer-prone pitchers in baseball. Archer has given up 22 dingers so far this season, tied for fifth most in the league.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.