The Sunday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Philadelphia Phillies.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Cardinals vs Phillies Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (45-42) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (46-39)
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-116) | PHI: (-102)
- Spread: STL: +1.5 (-205) | PHI: -1.5 (+184)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Cardinals vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will give the start to Andre Pallante (2-4, 3.03 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Phillies will counter with Nick Nelson (3-1, 4.17 ERA).
Cardinals vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (50.6%)
Cardinals vs Phillies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Phillies-Cardinals, Philadelphia is the underdog at -102, and St. Louis is -116 playing at home.
Cardinals vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Cardinals. The Phillies are +184 to cover, while the Cardinals are -225 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Cardinals vs Phillies Over/Under
- A total of 9 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Phillies contest on July 10, with the over available at +100 and the under at -122.
Cardinals vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 41 games this season and have come away with the win 28 times (68.3%) in those contests.
- This year, St. Louis has won 26 of 38 games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 88 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Phillies have won 53.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (16-14).
- Philadelphia is 17-14 (winning 54.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Philadelphia has played in 86 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-39-1).