Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (20-12, 8-8 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (17-12, 8-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 4, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+116) | CHC: (-132)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-180) | CHC: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 20% | CHC: 80%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Michael Wacha (2-0, 4.78 ERA) | CHC: Yu Darvish (2-3, 5.02 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in five of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Cubs' last nine games.
- The Cubs are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five home games.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Rizzo to Hit a Home Run (+600) – The Chicago Cubs are starting to heat up and Rizzo has been a major contributor recently. Rizzo has hit a home run in three straight games, and he's hit four homers in his last five contests. Additionally, the Cubs' slugger has three career home runs off the St. Louis Cardinals' starter Michael Wacha, which suggests he could go yard again today.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.