Cardinals vs Brewers Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (73-58, 33-34 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (67-65, 38-29 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-130) | MIL: (+114)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+116) | MIL: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 51% | MIL: 49%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Jack Flaherty (8-6, 3.32 ERA) | MIL: Jordan Lyles (8-8, 4.69 ERA)
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 5-0 both against the spread (ATS) and straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
Cardinals vs Brewers Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.66 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Jack Flaherty is 2-2 with a 4.79 ERA in eight career starts against Milwaukee.
- Jordan Lyles is 1-4 with a 5.35 ERA in 11 career appearances (six starts) against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jack Flaherty - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-104) — Since the All-Star break, Jack Flaherty has been one of the best pitchers in baseball, with a 0.73 ERA and 0.81 WHIP. He has been a dominant strikeout pitcher all season (10.52 K/9) and today faces a Milwaukee Brewers team that is sixth in strikeouts per game this season (9.48). Flaherty has notched at least eight strikeouts in five of his last eight games, and rung up 10 Brewers the last time he faced the team on April 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.