Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Brewers Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (9-7, 4-4 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (11-6, 5-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Time: 7:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+114) | MIL: (-130)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-186) | MIL: -1.5 (+158)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 46% | MIL: 54%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Jack Flaherty (1-0, 2.93 ERA) | MIL: Brandon Woodruff (1-1, 6.00 ERA)
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last five road games, all five of which have come on the road.
- St. Louis is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) this season, the second-best ATS record in the MLB.
- Milwaukee is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games against St. Louis.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games this season.
Cardinals vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Brewers) Total Runs: Over 4.5 (+100) – The Brewers' offense has been cooking this season, averaging 5.18 runs per game overall and 6.75 runs per game at home. St. Louis gave up 10 runs to Milwaukee in Monday's contest and Cardinals' pitching has allowed 5.53 runs per game on the road this season, along with 6.67 runs per game in its last three road contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.