Capitals vs Hurricanes Game 4 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Capitals vs Hurricanes Game Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: WSH Leads Series 2-1
No. 1 Washington Capitals (48-26-8, 104 points) vs. WC1 Carolina Hurricanes (46-29-7, 99 points)
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Capitals vs Hurricanes Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+110) | CAR: (-130)
Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-250) | CAR: -1.5 (+210)
Total: 6 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WSH: 84% | CAR: 16%
Series Price: WSH: (-300) | CAR: (+235)
Capitals vs Hurricanes Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 39-46 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Carolina is 40-45 ATS this season.
- Washington is 21-21 ATS on the road this season.
- Carolina is 22-20 ATS at home this season.
- Washington is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games against Carolina.
- Carolina is 6-3 ATS in its last nine home games against Washington.
- The total has gone over in six of Washington's last eight road games against Carolina.
- Carolina is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against Washington.
Capitals vs Hurricanes Prop Bet
All Capitals vs Hurricanes betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Total Goals: 4 or 5 (+195) – There's been plenty of scoring in the first three games of this series, but Game 4 could be a completely different story. The Capitals and Hurricanes have scored five or more goals combined in just one of the three games they played against one another in Raleigh this year, including Game 3 of this series.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.