Capitals vs Flyers Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Feb. 17)
By Larry Rupp
Capitals vs Flyers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Washington Capitals (27-15-9, 15-5-4 Away) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (15-24-9, 8-11-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Capitals vs Flyers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (-182) | PHI: (+150)
Spread: WSH: -1.5 (+142) | PHI: +1.5 (-176)
Total: 6 – Over: (-112) I Under: (-108)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: WSH: (+3000) | PHI: (+30000)
Capitals vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Washington Capitals win (62.2%)
Capitals vs Flyers Betting Trends
- Washington is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 2-7 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
Capitals vs Flyers Prop Bets
- Alex Ovechkin — 0.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Claude Giroux — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Cam Atkinson — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- John Carlson — 0.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Nicklas Backstrom — 0.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Evgeny Kutznetsov — 0.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.