California vs USC College Basketball Game Info
California Golden Bears (8-8, 2-1 Pac-12) vs. USC Trojans (13-3, 2-1 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center – Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: PAC 12 Network
California vs USC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+480) | USC: (-680)
Spread: CAL: +11 (-110) | USC: -11 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: 46% | USC: 54%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAL: (N/A) | USC: (+23000)
California vs USC Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
California vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated California, 89-66, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 16, 2019.
- USC is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against California.
- USC is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against California.
- California is 3-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- USC is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- California defeated Washington, 61-58 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- USC defeated UCLA, 74-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.