California vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
California Golden Bears (10-11, 4-4 Pac-12) vs. No. 24 Colorado Buffaloes (17-5, 6-3 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center – Boulder, CO
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
California vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+950) | COLO: (-1650)
Spread: CAL: +16 (-110) | COLO: -16 (-110)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: 73% | COLO: 27%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAL: (N/A) | COLO: (+5500)
California vs Colorado Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
California vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated California, 56-51, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 13, 2019.
- Colorado is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with California.
- Colorado is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with California.
- California is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Colorado is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games.
- California defeated Oregon State, 69-67, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Colorado defeated USC, 78-57, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.