California vs Arizona State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Cal vs Arizona State Basketball Game Info
California Golden Bears (7-10, 2-8 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (4-8, 1-5 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Desert Financial Arena – Tempe, AZ
Cal vs Arizona State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+290) | ASU: (-360)
Spread: CAL: +7.5 (-108) | ASU: -7.5 (-112)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: (56%) | ASU: (44%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAL: (+20000) | ASU: (+8500)
Cal vs Arizona State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona State: 81.6%
Cal vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona State defeated California, 70-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 3, 2020.
- Arizona State is 46-41 all-time in 87 head-to-head games against California.
- Arizona State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against California.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of California's last 11 games.
- Arizona State is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- California lost to USC, 76-68, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Arizona State lost to Arizona, 80-67, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.