Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the California Golden Bears and Arizona Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
California vs Arizona Point Spread
The Golden Bears are 9.5-point road favorites against the Wildcats. California is -118 to cover the spread, while Arizona is -104 to cover as the 9.5-point underdog.
California vs Arizona Over/Under
The over/under for the California vs Arizona Week 10 college football matchup is set at 49.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
California vs Arizona Moneyline
The Golden Bears vs Wildats moneyline has California as a -420 favorite, while Arizona is the +310 underdog at home.
California vs Arizona Betting Trends
- Arizona is 18-14 in all-time head-to-head matchups against California.
- California is 3-0 against the spread (ATS) in three away games this season.
- The total has hit the over of four of California's eight games this season.
- Arizona is 1-3 ATS in four games at home this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's seven games this season.
California vs Arizona Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: California wins (91.9%)
California vs Arizona Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (-420) | ARI: (+310)
Spread: CAL: -9.5 (-118) | ARI: +9.5 (-104)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.