Cal vs Washington Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 3 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
NCAA basketball action on Thursday includes the California Golden Bears playing the Washington Huskies.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Cal vs Washington Point Spread
Washington is the underdog by two points against Cal. Washington is -114 to cover the spread, and Cal is -106.
Cal vs Washington Over/Under
A combined point total of 129.5 has been set for Cal-Washington on February 3, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Cal vs Washington Moneyline
The Cal vs Washington moneyline has Cal as a -137 favorite, while Washington is a +114 underdog.
Cal vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cal win (72.1%)
Cal vs Washington Betting Trends
- Cal is 14-8-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Golden Bears are 6-3 as 2-point favorites or more.
- Cal has played 22 games this year, and 11 of them have hit the over.
- Washington's record against the spread is 10-9-0.
- The Huskies' ATS record as 2-point underdogs or more is 5-2.
- Washington has played 20 games this season, and eight of them have gone over the total.
Cal vs Washington Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Cal: (-137) | Washington: (+114)
- Spread: Cal: -2 (-114) | Washington: +2 (-106)
- Total: 129.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!