Butler vs Marquette Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Butler vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Butler Bulldogs (18-5, 6-4 Big East) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (16-6, 6-4 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Butler vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (+145) | MARQ: (-170)
Spread: BUT: +3.5 (-110) | MARQ: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: 52% | MARQ: 48%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+4000) | MARQ: (+6000)
Butler vs Marquette Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Butler vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Butler defeated Marquette, 89-85, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 24, 2020.
- Butler is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Marquette.
- Butler is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Marquette.
- Butler is 1-5-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Marquette's last six games.
- Butler defeated then-No. 10 Villanova, 79-76, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Marquette defeated DePaul, 76-72, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.