Bulls vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 9
By Duel Staff
The Chicago Bulls versus the Detroit Pistons is on the NBA schedule for Wednesday.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bulls vs Pistons Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (39-26) vs. Detroit Pistons (18-47)
- Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Bulls vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-260) | DET: (+215)
- Spread: CHI: -6 (-110) | DET: +6 (-110)
- Total: 226 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bulls vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Chicago is 37-28-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 7-4 as 6.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 65 Chicago games so far this year, 33 have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Detroit is 34-31-0 this season.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 27-19 as 6.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 31 Detroit games (out of 65) that hit the over this season.
Bulls vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bulls win (76.2%)
Bulls vs Pistons Point Spread
The Pistons are hosting the Bulls, and underdogs by 6 points. Detroit is -110 to cover the spread, and Chicago is -110.
Bulls vs Pistons Over/Under
A total of 226 points has been set for the Bulls-Pistons game on March 9, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Bulls vs Pistons Moneyline
The Bulls vs Pistons moneyline has Chicago as a -260 favorite, while Detroit is a +215 underdog at home.